Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Treatment:||Sand Blasting Polishing||Media:||Water Oil Gas|
Brass Spring Commercial Plumbing Products / Horizontal Check Valve With Sand Blasting Polishing Treatment
1. We select high quality copper material and apply hot forging process in the production process.
2. The main working medium are water,oil.gas.etc.
3. Working temperature range from -20℃ to 100℃
4. Thread standard:ISO228
Each nominal working pressure of our gate valve are 2.5Mpa,2.0Mpa and 1.6Mpa
|Product Name||Brass spring check valve|
|Warranty||10000 Times;3 or 5 Years|
|MOQ||3000 pcs (ball valve);1000 pcs (other)|
|Working Pressure||40Bar/ 600Psi|
|Inspection||100% inspection before shipment|
|Payment||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union,Credit Card|
|Package||Standard export package or Customized|
|Delivery||Ningbo Port,45 days after payment|
|Samples Avaliable||In 7 days|
OEM and ODM orders
Samples & Drawings
1. 100% pieces leaking tight test before shipment;
2. Material: Forged brass body; Plastic bonnet; Brass core; NBR Shores 70 O-Ring;
(Brass designation: HPb58-2.5, C37710, CW617N, CW614N, CW602N etc.)
3. Annealing treatment body & bonnet to guarantee the long durable lifetime & safe use;
4. 22 years of design & manufacturing experience, 15 years of exporting experience, well-equipped Test & Inpsection laboratory.
Check valve is mainly used on pipeline in which medium flows unidirectionally.it can stop fluid(medium)from backflow automatically and it only allows the medium from backflow automatically and it only allows the medium to flow towards one direction,the working medium include water ,oil and gas,the normal pressure is 1.6Mpa,the working temperature is -10℃≤t≤120℃.
1. Straight-through type lifting check valve shall be installed on horizontal pipeline,vertical type lifting check valve shall be installed on vertical pipeline.Medium flows from bottom to top.
2. The installation position of swing check valve is not limited,it is generally installed on horizontal pipeline,it can also be installed on vertical pipeline and inclined pipeline
Medium flow direction shall be consistent with the arrow direction on the valve body during the installation